PRELOADED is seeking an experienced Senior Producer with a track record of leading and delivering complex digital projects, which could include games / XR experiences and mobile apps.
In addition to bringing 5+ years of project management experience preferably from a product development or agency environment, we’re looking for someone who is a brilliant communicator, confident in working directly with clients, unflappable in nature and who has great attention to detail.
We are an equal opps employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
- You will manage the end-to-end life-cycle of a project, from concept to delivery, and you’ll be responsible for planning and co-ordinating activities to ensure that the project outcomes are positive, project goals are accomplished and client needs are met.
- You will demonstrate excellent skills in project management - setup, resource assignment, budget control, scoping, project tracking and reporting, risk and issue analysis and quality assurance.
- Your responsibility will be to monitor the budget, margin and costs from estimate to completion and report on these weekly to the Production Director.
- You’ll enjoy the creative side of the role – you’ll enjoy inputting into solving the creative challenge and always strive to deliver the best creative product.
- You’ll quickly be able to build strong relationships with internal teams from art, design to development, as well as external partners & clients.
- It’ll be second nature to you to prepare and maintain detailed project plans, budget trackers, status reports and risk and issue logs, and work closely with the Production Director to carefully manage client’s expectations.
- You’ll produce all your documentation in a timely manner and you’ll keep it up to date at every stage of the project, through - proposal, scope of work, budget, timeline etc.
- You’ll be used to delivering your projects to schedule, and within agreed margin as set at the beginning of the project and you’ll actively manage the scope of your projects, using contingency and change orders as required.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of production experience, delivering £250K+ projects
- You will be comfortable working with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies to deliver a mixture of creative experiences (including web, installations & mobile) - you’ll also have experience in requirements gathering, sprint planning and back-log management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with strong ability to express ideas and reasoning to key stakeholders and the team.
- Passion for working with new, unexplored platforms and technologies, such as immersive tech, and a drive to understand the affordances around them.
- Extensive experience working collaboratively with clients, knowing when to accommodate client changes and when to push back robustly (and be confident in doing so).
- Confident in ability to identify tasks to meet milestones and can estimate work appropriately.
- Self-organized, self-motivated and hands-on.
“NICE TO HAVE”
- You have experience producing projects focusing on prototyping or creating experiences with immersive tech.
- You have experience delivering experiences for real world space.
- You have worked on a ‘live ops’ games
We offer a competitive salary and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans.
Owing to Covid-19 restrictions, our lovely studio is currently closed, but we are a friendly bunch - we have active virtual social events, coaching and mentoring, and a dedicated time for personal development L&D and R&D
ABOUT THE COMPANY
PRELOADED is a BAFTA-winning games studio using emerging technologies to create playful, purposeful experiences for global partners.
We build immersive products to help organisations such as McDonald’s, LEGO and BBC reach mainstream audiences, and partner with technology platforms such as Niantic, Magic Leap, HTC and Google to imagine the future.
We are passionate about bringing together the most talented and diverse teams together to invent new forms of play and transform our world. We are an equal opps employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
PRELOADED is part of Learning Technologies Group (LTG).