PRELOADED is seeking a highly creative 3D Artist to join the team. As a 3D artist you will have the opportunity to work on a ground breaking project, where you will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, applying a range of skills across 3D game development.
We are an equal opps employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
- Work under the direction of the Lead Artist, to complete the work to a high quality and required art style.
- Creating and/or modifying in-game 3D assets within a given timeframe and budget.
- When required retopologizing models to fit within set budgets.
- Interpreting 2d concept art and reference into accurate 3D models that capture the spirit of the concept as well as the technical dimensions.
- Understanding and accommodating the context of the asset - how it needs to be set up and its gameplay potential.
- Modeling and texturing game-ready assets.
- 2+ Years of experience minimum.
- Ability to work within an established art style.
- Excellent Substance Painter / Photoshop / texturing skills, targeting physically based rendering.
- Familiarity with the entire game asset creation pipeline: high-poly sculpting, retopology, UV mapping, texture baking, texture painting, setting up and exporting to game.
- Great understanding of proportion, scale, perspective, lighting and colour.
- Experience with PBR pipeline and real-time engines.
- Understanding of best working practices in terms of optimisation.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
“NICE TO HAVE”
- Rigging and animating experience.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
PRELOADED is a BAFTA-winning games studio using emerging technologies to create playful, purposeful experiences for global partners.
We build immersive products to help organisations such as McDonald’s, LEGO and BBC reach mainstream audiences, and partner with technology platforms such as Niantic, Magic Leap, HTC and Google to imagine the future.
We are passionate about bringing together the most talented and diverse teams together to invent new forms of play and transform our world. We are an equal opps employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
PRELOADED is part of Learning Technologies Group (LTG).